Monday, February 02, 2009

Just before I wana blog this post today, I had the lyrics finally intepretted. Am I that stupid to understand MAN!!! Instead of an attraction, u became a huge distraction to me. Every little things u do piss me off. Is this hatred? Tolerance level getting lower and lower. Lord help me, she's a sister to me afterall. If only I took time to read the lyrics maybe I wouldnt be in this state today. But still, couldnt help but getting really pissed off wif wad u do. Wana chat but yet everytime we chat, we'll quarrel or maybe I should say I'll get pissed off. Seems like u're the only 1 whereby I could no longer tolerate anymore. Just feel that u're taking the friendship too lightly. RESPECT man RESPECT! Just why m I feeling so awful now!? Tht's it for my revision tonight, cant concentrate at all. Shucks!

No comments: